FireCheck offer a variety of courses including Fire Awareness, Evacuation and Fire Warden/Marshal Training. All courses can be tailor made to your specific company requirements.Duration of the courses run from 1 hour up to 2 hours and all participants on the courses will receive a Certificate of Competence. Our highly experienced instructors run all courses.
Fire Awareness and Evacuation Training
A course designed for all members of staff.
This course will provide employees with greater fire safety awareness and is designed to increase their confidence in the action to take in case of a fire occurring.The course includes the theory of combustion, causes of fire and the correct way to tackle a fire.The Fire awareness and evacuation Course is approximately One hour long and will be conducted at your location to minimize disruption to your staff.
Fire Warden/Marshal Training
- Fire legislation
- Identify the correct equipment to use on the different classes of fire
- Explain the new colour coding consistent with BS EN3
- Fire fighting procedures
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Demonstrate how to use the different types of Fire Extinguishers
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Develop awareness of Fire Safety Advice
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Assisting or directing visitors or members of the public from the workplace
- The evacuation of disabled people
- The location and use of escape routes
- The location of a nominated assembly point
- The awareness of human behaviour in a fire
- Fire drills and the reporting of faults and incidents
- Learn how to use fire extinguishers correctly and safely.
FIRE SAFETY ORDER 2005
The training of employees in what to do in the event of a fire, the keeping of records to show training has been given to whom and by whom is required by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the new Fire Safety Order and in your Fire Risk Assessment. Is training for providing adequate provisions/escape for disabled people and your employees in your action plan? FireCheck can deliver effective training for your organisation:
IN HOUSE FIRE MARSHALL TRAINING UP TO 20 DELEGATES £275 + VAT
THE COST OF A HALF DAY COURSE IS £ 69-50 + VAT PER DELEGATE.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO HAVE AN IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSE PRICES START FROM AS LITTLE AS £99-00 + VAT for 1 to 5 DELEGATES