Fire Risk Assessments
All employers are now required to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment.
In the past employers could rely on a Fire Certificate to feel that they were in compliance with legislation, but the recent trend has been toward self assessment. This has become crystallized in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, which came into effect in October 2006.
Our Fire Risk Assessment is divided into areas: -.
- Fire Safety Order 2005 carry out a fire risk assessment
- Provide and maintain to extent that it is appropriate, determined by the fire risk assessment.
- Means for detecting and giving warning in case of fire.
- Means of escape and emergency lighting
- Fire safety signs
- Firefighting equipment
- Monitor and review the risk assessment and revise as appropriate.
- Inform staff or their representatives of the risk
- Plan for an emergency.
- Provide staff information and training
- Nominate person to assist
You will receive a clear report showing what action you need to take.
A comprehensive Report and Action Plan is provided detailing any significant findings and classifying them according to the level of risk, showing who is responsible and the degree of urgency with which they should be addressed.
As you would expect, we have experienced and carry professional indemnity insurance.
Our reports are easy to follow and very user friendly.
To request a quotation for your Fire Risk Assessment, please complete the short enquiry form.
How we can help
We can help by carrying out a dedicated fire risk assessment on your behalf, and providing a report and table of management actions for you to follow, that would satisfy your regulatory responsibilities.